1. Ensure your system meets the LinkFixer Advanced system requirements
Link: LinkFixer Advanced System Requirements
2. Adding a SharePoint On Premise and SharePoint Onine site in LinkFixer Advanced
Link: How to add a New SharePoint Site to LinkFixer Advanced
Link: Add multiple SharePoint Online IDs to mitigate throttling
Note: Make sure to map the SharePoint Online root site as well as the SharePoint Online site collection URLs. This will allow LinkFixer Advanced to be able to determine the root site from the site collection.
Root site: https://companyname.sharepoint.com/
Site collection URL: https://companyname.sharepoint.com/sites/Finance
Important: The SharePoint On Premise site must be in the list of sites in LinkFixer's Network Location when running a Cure in SharePoint Online. This gives LinkFixer Advanced the ability to distinguish SharePoint On Premise URLs from regular WebURLs.
3. Enable the Forcing of links to absolute on Inoculation
Link: How to enable "Force links to Absolute" during Inoculation
4. Follow our “Quick Start Guide” for step-by-step instructions on how to use tools within LinkFixer Advanced.
5. Contact Support if you have questions or clarifications.