There are a couple of ways to cure an absolute (mapped drive link) to UNC.
1. Click on the Hamburger menu
2. Go to Settings
3. Select the Cure setting
4. Tick "Apply the following rules to links when curing files" and "Convert mapped drives to UNC"
5. We can then run a cure to a mapped drive target location and it will convert all absolute drive links to UNC.
1. Enter the target UNC path in the Select Folders address bar.
2. The Network node will expand, following the path entered.
3. Select folders under the Network node
4. Preview will show the links to be Cured as a UNC link.
For questions or concerns, please call 727-442-1822 or email support@LinkTek.com. You can also submit a support ticket from within LinkFixer Advanced.