File system to file system migration
1. Ensure your system meets the LinkFixer Advanced system requirements
Link: LinkFixer Advanced System Requirements
Article above includes:
- Hardware and Software Requirements
- File System account requirements
- SQL Server requirements. See How do I create a SQL database using SQL Server Management Studio
- URL and Ports that need to be opened and/or white-listed for software updates, license activation, and to be able to send support tickets
2. File System Drive mapping
Link: How to map Shares in the File System
3. Follow our “Quick Start Guide” for step-by-step instructions on how to use tools within LinkFixer Advanced.
- Scan: How do I scan my files using LinkFixer Advanced?
- Inoculate: How do I inoculate (protect) my links using LinkFixer Advanced?
- Cure: How do I cure (repair) my links using LinkFixer Advanced?
- Modify Links: How do I fix my links using the Modify Links process in LinkFixer Advanced?
4. Contact Support if you have questions or clarifications.
- Use the “Support Ticket” feature from within the product. Please see: How can I initiate a support ticket from within LinkFixer Advanced?
- Email support at Support@LinkTek.com