LinkFixer Advanced version 5.3 or higher now has the ability to allow multiple SharePoint Online IDs to combat throttling. A maximum of 4 LinkFixer Advanced Agents can be spun up for every CPU core a machine has. So a 4-core machine could have 16 completely unique SharePoint Online IDs added for optimal efficiency. The number of unique SharePoint Online credentials is only limited to the number of core-counts a machine has, following the 4:1 SharePoint ID to CPU core ratio.
Important: All SharePoint Online IDs that are to be added must have the necessary SharePoint Online permission:
SharePoint Online Permissions
• Domain user account which must be a SharePoint Online Site Collection Administrator and must have read/write access to the Active Directory Domain
• Access to https://sharepoint.com
• Access to the domain https://microsoftonline.com
How to add multiple SharePoint Online credentials:
- Go to the "hamburger" menu on the top-left
- Open "Network Locations"
- Click "Add | SharePoint"
- Enter your SharePoint Online URL
- Enable "Multiple Credentials" by ticking the box for it.
- Click "Add"
- Specify Authentication type.
- User name/password - For non MFA-enabled accounts
- Office 365 - For MFA-enabled accounts
- Office 365 with admin consent - For MFA-enabled accounts that need the use of the SharePoint Online document ID system. This setup needs the Global Admin to allow consent, once, for each unique user ID.
- Enter the unique SharePoint Online credentials.
- Test the connection and click OK
- Once all your SharePoint Online IDs have been added, click "Test Connection" again
You also have the ability to import a CSV file, with a list of all unique SharePoint Online credentials and their respective passwords. Please see: How to import multiple SharePoint Online IDs from a CSV file