- 8GB or higher intalled RAM.
- 100GB or higher Hard Disk Space.
- A multi-core processor is recommended (to allow LinkFixer Advanced to process files using multiple “threads”)
- Windows 7 or newer operating system, or Windows Server 2008 R2 or newer operating system
- .NET 4.6.1 framework (this will be installed along with LinkFixer Advanced if it is not already present)
- Microsoft SQL Server (if you will be running multiple instances of LinkFixer Advanced or processing more than 250 GB of data)
Your Windows user account must have read and write access to every network location, server, share, directory and file that LinkFixer Advanced will be instructed to process. And you will need to remove any password protection or security encryption from your files in order for LinkFixer Advanced to be able to process them.
Also, in order for LinkFixer Advanced to be properly installed, licensed and able to correctly process files and links, the following permissions are required:
- Full control access to the folder “C:\ProgramData\LinkTek\LinkFixer Advanced\”. Access should include all files and subfolders
- Full control access to the folder “C:\Users\Public\Desktop\LinkFixer Advanced\”. Access should include all files and subfolders
- Internet Access (for License Activation)
- Access to the Internet domain “https://secure.softwarekey.com”
SharePoint Online (when processing files in SharePoint)
- Access to the Internet domain “https://sharepoint.com”
- Access to the Internet domain “https://microsoftonline.com”